Dad's visit

Hey guys!!

Today I would like to write you about my dad's visit.

I wanted him to fully enjoy it, so I prepared every day program with a surprise in the end for him😁😊 and with a little difficulties it was great!

Firstly I want to say, that my dad is scared of flying, so I was glad that he made it, and came to visit me. So we spent 4 great days together. 


Tapas and Patatas bravas
He arrived on Thursday in the evening to Barcelona, and I was waiting for him at the airport, and then we went together back to Girona. We arrived to his hotel which was around 10 minutes from my flat, and then we had a little walk around Girona. Later we had dinner in our typical restaurant called König, where we went many times with my friends, because they have great Tapas and famous "Patatas bravas", which are potato dices with special tomato spicy sauce. And my dad loved it. 
Next day I did with my dad tour around Girona and we visited famous Church and Cathedral and also went around walls named "Murallas" where somebody stole my dad money 👿 and it really upset me, because nothing never happen to me for 4 months I had been there. 
And I will tell you a "funny" story how it happened. When we walked around we were under small tower looking on views from the walls and something was spilled on me which looked like bird poop, but like really big and liquid (this is disgusting to say but it has a point), so after it I had my whole jacket, hair and everything dirty and my dad also, so we went back to his hotel to change and and while it my dad told me that he lost money and then we realized, that one older couple was helping to clean us and I saw that they were quite suspected (we also think they spilled that liquid on us), and then I just realized, that when they were cleaning my dads t-shirt they took his money from pocket, and I was so disgusted by feeling, that somebody who is helping you are in the same time robbing you..  But after it we didnt wanted to spoil our moods, so we went into old centre of Girona for lunch in Mexican restaurant, and it was great 👌 I already had been there before, so I chose places where I really liked it and because we have quite similar taste with my dad, I knew he will love it too. After that we finished our walk and in the evening we went again in König, because my dad adored it haha. After that he went into hotel, and I was on karaoke party with my friends.
On Saturday was the day of my surprise, which my dad quite knew from the day before, because he wanted to be excited. So we met for a breakfast and after that we took a coffee in the centre and then went back to Barcelona, where I rented a hotel 5 minutes from Camp Nou, where was my surprise, YES! It was a football match of FC Barcelona. 
When I told it to my dad he was really happy to see it. 💓 I was glad for it, because firstly he thought the surprise will be Bullfighting, where I would never go! ahah
When we got into hotel we rested a bit, and then we went into the centre to see Sagrada Familia and took pizza near for dinner. When we got back to the hotel we got ready and went into the stadium. And now my stupidity as I thought we are sitting next to each other we werent 😑 so we quite moved around and in second part we finally sit together. 👏 but even so we really enjoyed it.


The next day we took a breakfast at hotel and after we went back to the airport where we had lunch and then my dad went back home and I went back to Girona. 


GIRONA

We had really great time so I hope you liked this quite longer post and I will see you soon with my next post.

With love, 
Suzy💙

Komentáře