Erasmus life continue

Hello!

Todays post is about my experience in Erasmus exchange program as I wrote in the last post.
Maybe I will say something what I said in the last post, but I want you to have the continuity.

Quickly to say I had an Erasmus in Spain, specifically in Girona so I will share my experience from here. I will say everything as I felt it and maybe a little bit more with honesty :D So be prepared...

Day one I arrived to Girona on 18th of January and I stayed in Airbnb till the end of the month, because my flat was free from the next month. When I arrived I thought I will feel alone for a while but fortunately there were other exchange student in the town so we met next day for lunch and from that day I almost never felt alone.
First 2 weeks we had an optional Catalan course and here I met most of my friends, we finished this course with an exam and we were done hah. Basically the course was quite fun and im glad that I could meet new friends there.
After the course our Semester started and because my friends from the course werent from the same UNI I was scared to go alone there but it was just useless, because I found other friends there. Basically the whole Erasmus was about meeting new people, new cultures, new languages, everything was new. 😃
These days on UNI werent so special to explain, but just in a shortcut. In most of the subject we had as work alone as work in a group. I cant really say whats better because everything has it own pros and cons. Like an example of being in group with 4 Spanish guys is quite a lot about patience because they have a time for everything and I thought Im the bigest procrastinator, but no! 😄
To say about the subject most of it were easier than I have in my home Uni and do not have much to say.. some were interesting and some boring as its everywhere.
The subject I probably liked the most was English, the teacher was British and had really good lessons and life stories  😁 I also met there my good friend now which Im really grateful for, but there will be more people on the list haha.

To say something about the Erasmus life. Youre basically living alone even if you have your roommates you have to do the things on your own, but I had a luck on my roommates (most of them 😂) so we did a lot of things together which was great and even if it was chaos sometimes, I really miss them!💓
A lot of night were about partying, not just in the club but also home parties and beer-pongs, barbecue and other crazy
stuff which I think I will keep with me 😁😁 I wont lie but Erasmus is one big crazy thing 😂

There is so many things  and memories I have in my head that Im crying and laughing about that I would be here for a hundred years and some of them are just for keeping in my head. ✨

So even if I didnt said everything because its not possible, it was probably my most intensive part of my life: so many emotions, fun parts, sad parts, experiences, new friendships for life
and now when I am writing this with tears and smile on my face I would go back!


Never got tired of these beautiful sunsets

I hope you liked this post because for me it was a big part of my life and in the other post I would like to share with you cities and countries I visited while I was here and other Erasmus experiences.
And to answer the question if go or not to Erasmus, my answer if BIG yes! you will never regret this.

Have good night and see ya in the next post,

Yours Suzy 💙






Komentáře