Erasmus - New life

Hello everybody! So Im here after a looooong break, mostly because I didnt have any inspiration to write or was quite busy.
So the new things are here  that I
decided to write my blog in english (as you can see :D), but im not the native speaker so sorry for my mistakes, I will try my best! So from the last time a lot of things changed. I finally changed my uni and now I study Tourism. This post im actually writing in Spain where im for my Erasmus, so I would like to tell you something about it, because some of you are maybe deciding if to go or not. This post will be just about my Erasmus in Spain but in other post I will tell you about my experience in general when i am back, so hope you will like it :) As I said Im on Erasmus in Spain, more specifically in Girona. Its city north located, 1 hour from Barcelona. It is small city but it has its own magic and I love it! Im here for second semester for 5 months. When I arrived here I was totally alone but in few days I really found myself here. First two weeks I stayed in airbnb and then I moved into flat with other Erasmus students. We are 5 together so somethimes its a little chaos but I like it. First two weeks here I started a Catalan course which was organized by uni, mostly to know new people as I did and from the beggining of February I started normal uni. First days of my classes were really chaotic, I wont lie, but the Spanish people have really different system and mostly are pretty slow about everything so you have to be really patient :D Now Im here more than a month so I got used to it (mostly :D) I can really say that I did a good choice with this city, because it is what I wanted. Its small, everything is near, people here are really friendly and try to help you, also you have the chance to travel. As I said I study tourism now and also here in Spain so if I should say something about the classes, We do a lot of projects in groups and also a lot of presentations infront of the class. I have also my english teacher who is British and my spanish teacher is Spanish so I think its the best way how to learn from the native speakers. Thats propably all what I wanted to write Im still here for next months so propably will write another post if youre interested. Just ask me questions you would like to know:)

This post I actually wrote in Spain but now Im home and I never publiced it. So here it is and in the next post you will have my personal oppinion about my whole Erasmus.

Hope you like this content and will see ya soon with my new post
Yours Suzy 💓

Komentáře