Tenerife

Hello guys so as I promised my next posts will be about my trips while I was on Erasmus and this is first of them.

On May we decided with 2 of my Russian friends that we will travel to Tenerife. This was one of my dream places I wanted to go and also because of the song by Ed Sheeran Tenerife sea if you know haha.

To tell you more about this Spanish Island. Its one of the Canary islands surrounded by Atlantic Ocean so it was also my first time to sea Ocean and not sea. And is Volcanic origin so there is on most places black sand. 

We went on this island for 5 days and I think we explored most of it. After we landed we wanted to rent a car which was quite problem because of our age, but then we found a company where it was okay, and we could start our adventure. 

Firstly we arrived to our Airbnb where we together with 5 another people in a room, but I was okay with that because we were mostly exploring the island. After we unpacked we took a walk around place which was great, because we stayed near long beach in village with cute small shops and restaurants where we had our first dinner.

The next days we started to explore our and other beaches, tasted another great food and also decided to visit famous volcano named "Pico de Teide" which is the third biggest volcano in the world and it was amazing experience. We went there by car, and we saw all the nature which was quite surprising because it looked there like on Mars, but we also saw that special flowers which I will show you on picture and also a lot of lizards 😁

One of our last trips was to good known rock cliffs called "Los Gigantes" which is one of the most attractive natural wonders here. And it was really huge and beautiful. Near these cliffs were placed natural pools, which were filled naturally by sea which looked amazing. And if youre asking about water on Island (On May) was mostly quite good even its surrounded by Ocean 😉


Our Beach El Medano


Volcano El Teide

Fish with typical Canarian potatoes
Flowers on Vulcano
Los Gigantes


Thats all about this amazing trip, but if you have any questions about it dont hesitate to write me 😊
down in comments or on links at the bottom of the blog 💙

I will see you in my next post,

Yours Suzy 💙

Komentáře