Basque Country

Heyy! 
Today's post is about trip to Basque Country so enjoy!

Basque Country or autonomous community is located on the north of Spain, with a lot of beautiful greenery.
Rented cottage
We went there with my friends. Started with 2 cars from Girona so it took almost 6 hours to the city called Basaburua. When we got there we were amazed by beautiful airbnb cottage we rented in the middle of nowhere. It was in nature, almost without people, only with horses, goats and sheep, it looked like from fairytale. We arrived there at night, so we just cooked dinner and rest. 



San Juan de Gaztelugatxe church
Next day we visited famous church named San Juan de Gaztelugatxe located between towns Bakio and Bermeo. Church is connected to mainland by the stone bridge and the church is on the hill so from there you can see beautiful nature around and bay of Biscay. 

Nest stop was Bilbao, where we got our lunch and then looked around the city and saw Guggenheim Museum from outside.
Then we went back to our cottage and next morning me and my friend woke up early and went for walk and I have to show you these beautiful mornings and nature here, because I felt in love with it.


Basaburua nature


After breakfast we packed, because it was our last day, and we got ready for the whole day. Firstly we visited San Sebastian, which was by my opinion better than Bilbao, because it had sea, more nature and better atmosphere, for me it quite looked like spa city because of the division haha.


The last place was Pamplona where we just looked around, took a coffee and went back and finally home.





Bilbao city


San Sebastian city

That is the end of this trip and my post so I hope you liked it,

and I will see you with my next post 😊

Have a nice day,
Yours Suzy 💙

Komentáře