Fuerteventura


Heyy!
Today I want to talk about my last trip to Fuerteventura. So enjoy :)

Fuerteventura is another Spanish island belonging to Canary islands. Situated around Atlantic ocean and with volcanic origin. 

I cant compare Tenerife or Fuerteventura, because both of the islands have something else to give.

For to start I went there with my 3 friends from Belgium which I met also on Erasmus. 
We went here also for 5 days. We stayed in province named Caleta de fuste, where we had our Airbnb, which was quite close to the centre by foot, and we also rented a car at the airport. We arrived at night so the only thing we did was to take a dinner. 

Next days we were exploring the island, we saw a lot of different beaches, but even when we wanted to surf there wasnt big waves enough, but even so it was beautiful. We saw sunset from the hills, sunrise from the volcano, where we had also breakfast. Famous dunes, tried a lot of good (cheap) food 😊 and explored nice cities/villages. 

Of animals, we saw some cute squirrels, cats and goats on hills were everywhere 😁🐐


From other interesting things we saw Winter's Villa, which if you dont know is place which was according to conspiracy theory rented by Hitler and here during the war, senior officers met in top-secret negotiations. 

The last thing is that we discovered big abandoned aquapark near our place, which was quite creepy but interesting.
Abandoned aquapark

Cofete surf beach
Dunes


Vulcano



We flew back to Barcelona at night, then we stayed the whole night at the airport and in the early morning boys continued back to Girona and for me it was the last trip and the last day of Erasmus, so I flew back to Czech. 😥


Thats all for this trip, so I hope you liked it and maybe I inspired you to go there 😊

See ya in next post, 
Suzy💙

Komentáře