Corona virus

Hello guys, im here after a longer break. To be honest now im quite busy because of my last year of uni and also because of my work, but now coz of the Corona thing is all closed so it just made all more complicated, because of my finishing exams and bachelor work. Even tho im not really happy about it Im happy that i can spend more time with my fam and with dog and I have time to study and do my thesis, even tho I think that my procrastination feels are stronger 😆 so thats it from my life right now. But today I really wanted to talk about the Corona virus (Covid 19).

So honestly! It is really bad that this is happening, a lot of people will have crisis, not just because of work and money but people find so many reasons. For example we cannot travel, cannot go to restaurants or specific shops. Some people cant work because they are for example actors. I was also quite mad because of it, coz as a lot of people I love to travel! And also because its hard for me to handle my stress I often go abroad to just run from the reality and keep calm a bit and now its not possible.

But in the other hand I was thinking if this is not just a warning for us, to stop ourselves because of something. In these days we rush everywere for everything. To work to have enough money or to be popular on social media with smtn. But we dont realize how is our real life failing. We dont go to nature often we dont look around, we just look into our phones all the time and forgot about reality. We dont meet other people or if we do we just leave our eyes on phone and dont talk to each other. Does this makes you happy? Yes maybe technology will totally run the world in a few years, but do you want that? What can you see so interesting on that screen what you cant see in real life? Better lifes of the others? Even if sometimes nothing is as it looks, if you think so.. MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER on your own. You will never make it better while staring on your screen. So maybe this is a warning for us to live our live and what it would looks like if it wouldnt be so easy as we see it now.

Thanks to this virus is also our environmental getting better, because we were suppose to limit our needs and it is called the earth break. So lets leave our planet a little break and think more about our actions before we do it.

Stay safe and I will be here soon with another topic!
Suzy 💙

Komentáře