Turkey - review

Hey guys,

for longer time I was thinking what I want to write about and I think that if you also like to travel, maybe you would like to know some reviews on places I have been and if it is worth to visit. You know how it looks with travel now but maybe later it can be useful 😀
 
So lets begin. First of all I would start with my lovely Turkey. This country I visited probably 20 times from my young age, we travel there once a year so you can see we really like it. Mostly to part called Kemer, which is around 40 minutes by car from a bigger city Antalya. 

My family likes it because of the food, service and nice surroundings. Mostly we stay in unnamed hotel near the center of Kemer. I admit that the hotel offer everything we need, so you can only stay there, but we also visited some other parts of the city and I can tell it is beautiful for nature and views. I love to walk on promenade on the beach, that goes all around the bay. In the city you can find probably all you need from a part with clubs, different types of restaurants, calm bars near the beach with live music to the shopping street with more noisy bars. 

You can also try boat trips or other great trips mostly offered in hotel or in the center. 

About Turkish people to say, its tourist part so they try to earn in seasonal months as much as possible and offer a lot of services. Some years ago I remember it was quite annoying when people from each show tried to offer you something, but these last three year its much better, and they are not so fierce haha. In comparison with other southern countries that turkish people are really hardworking and quick.  
In fact, even though I've been here many times I did not have the opportunity to travel around the other cities near by, because turkey is safe when youre in central part, but when you want to explore more of it and youre a girl, its kinda dangerous by my oppinion, and because I travel there mostly with my mom who want to relax, wasnt chance to do it. But promise, once I will find somebody, I will let you know, because I believe that Turkey is beautiful place also around this city.

But to sum it up I recommend this! I already wrote one post here before about this place (Welcome in paradise) so dont forget to read it! 

If you want to more dont hesitate to ask me! 😄

Your Zuz 💙




<3 class="separator" div="" style="clear: both;">

Komentáře

  1. Hello Suzy. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in annimals and your passion for travel. It was good to go through your post on Turkey. I did visit Turkey twice not as a hobby but for our relegious conference in Antaly a beautiful place and we were near about two hundred people from different part of Europe and Asia. We had our conference in a Beach side Resort Hotel with planty of sea food almost for 24 hours. It was also interesting to know that you and yuor family has visited Turkey so far almost more than twenty times. This is awsome. Right now it seems that you are in Turkey. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for llast 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the dults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We wuold love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience as well as rewarding time visiting the places of tourist interest usch as one of the seven wonders of the world that is TAJ MAHAL ( Taj Mahal). Looking forward to hear from yuo very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Hello, Thank you for your extensive message, I appreciate that you like my blog. Thank you also for the wishes and right now the situation is quite unpredictable so I prefer not to travel until it gets better, but thank you for your offer!

      Vymazat

Okomentovat