Our trip to Prague


Hey guys,

This post is written by my friend and sometimes I will add here also stories from my friends. We went for a trip together so hope you will like it!
If you want to check her instagram here it is: @marr.mac



So let’s talk about my and Suzy’s trip in Prague. 

I went to Prague by bus, so we met at station Florenc, then we spent all day together and in the end of the day we went home by train together.


Our first point of the day was Café Chloé. It’s a small and cute cafe near centrum. They have three aesthetics rooms that are all pink and there is also place for sitting outside. It is very Instagram friendly place with delicious coffee and cakes. The service is also very pleasant.

In one of the rooms there is flower wall. This wall is famous and most of the people visit this café just because of it, and we we’re lucky to be able to sitting beside this wall. 

I think this café is rather be for the girls, the boys might feel uncomfortable here.


                  


Because we were hungry after coffee and some shopping,

the next stop of our trip was American restaurant 

T.G.I. Friday’s in the centre. 

There we had cocktail with sugar cotton and lunch.



Our next point was Word of Jellyfish in shopping centre Arkády Pankrác.

There are many aquariums with various types of jellyfish. It’s absolutely stunning spectacle and I recommend a visit.

At the end of the tour is a slide. It was a ride! 😄


The last stop of our trip was small café named Spell which is connected to the hairdresser and has got a great sitting in the courtyard. This place is peaceful and quiet while you are in the centre of city. We had refreshing home made lemonade here. 


So this was my first article..
I hope you like it.. 
See you soon! 🙂 Marr.














Komentáře