Costa Brava - places review

Hey guys I'm here with new post,

today its gotta be a few reviews on some towns in Costa Brava coast in Spain.

Costa Brava coast is located in Catalonia and we can find there not only modern places but also a lot of historical parts.

Cadaqués

This coastal city also called white pearl of Catalonian coast, because its consisted of white houses. Its known for famous painters who stayed here. Most known is for artist Salvador Dalí who lived here and now his house is redesigned for a museum of his work. So we can see a lot of his creations from this city. Its full of small streets located around the beautiful church called Església de Santa Maria. It is city with a lot of history, small bays with wooden boats, small beaches hidden in rocky shore and is also surrounded by national park called Cap de Dreus. The atmosphere of the city is so beautiful and peaceful that it is worth to visit! 




San Feliu de Guíxols

It's the biggest city in Costa Brava area, located in the middle of the bay with big beach, a port and the whole city is surrounded by hills and trees. This city has beautiful small bays. Historical Benedictine monastery. Has characteristic spa houses. Small bays are ideal for diving, kayaking or other water sports. Its is city with a magic atmosphere and I really liked it there. My friend is from here, so I was able to see more details of this city and I can only recommend it!



Lloret de Mar

This is probably the most known city for beaches, modern and party life hah. In the city part is together 7 beaches and that is why it is one of the most famous places in Catalonia. In the centre there are shopping streets, bars, restaurants and clubs. So its mostly for younger people. I liked this city but I would really recommend it for people who want to spend days on the beach or party all night, because its quite loud city in comparison to previous cities. 


So these were some of the most interesting places I have visited in Costa Brava, I hope you liked them and maybe I gave you an idea where to travel (hopefully) next year! 

See ya with my next post,
Suzy💙



Komentáře

Okomentovat