List of things to do in quarantine

Hey guys,

so its the second wave of the Covid here so I wanted to make a list of things you could do in quarantine and don't get crazy.

In the first wave I was preparing for my bachelor diploma, so I did not do many other things, but now we can continue together 😁 And I hope you will get inspiration with some tips.

 1. Read a book  

For me its quite hard to read nowadays, because in this crazy times I'm overthinking, but sometimes it works and its not only better than spend all the time on your phone, but you will get smarter .

I've just finished book Norwegian wood and its great and now I have started Arrangement. 

2. Start new hobby

You can take inspo from other things on this list

3. Paint/draw

I was actually on art high school so I did art a lot and now I don't have much time to do it, so it the right time to try it. You can get relaxed, listen to music or podcasts. 

4.write a diary (gratitude)

I do this sometimes and I think it is also important. In this situation we can feel we can't do anything, we don't have anything or we are lost, but I believe there is always one good thing that happened in your life that you can remind yourself by writing it down. 

5. cook/bake something

I love baking so its always good idea for me, just today I baked banana bread and ,,štrůdl" its Czech dish similar to apple pie. 

6. learn new language

Right now I am trying to learn Spanish, it is kind of hard because I really want to learn it but in the other hand I am really lazy to force myself to do it :D Hope I will do it!

7. do the workout

I try to workout at least 3 times a week, not only because I want to be healthy, but also because I feel better and I have more energy afterwards.

8. re-organize your room

Now it's the perfect time to change your summer clothes to autumn or winter clothes, throw away the things you wont need and remember: clean room clear mind.

9. watch film or serial

I try to watch Spanish serials to improve my Spanish so I can give you some ideas: Elite, Casa de Papel, Valeria. 

And the other ones: Three steps above heaven, You, Emily in Paris.

10. meditate

In the beginning its kind of hard to do, but you can try only 5-10 minutes in the morning and you will be calmer. 

11. Go out for a walk

Nature is great for cleaning your mind, to get the stress out. You can just walk and listen nature or listen to some music. I going out at least twice a day with my dog.

12. Make a schedule (routine)

If you don't want to stay all day in bed and feel like there is nothing to do, make a list of things you have to do that day, write it the day before or that morning, but make a routine from it. And don't stay in your pyjama all day! 😂For example in this time do online school, then workout, then eat, go for a walk, clean your room and all the other things you want to do and keep your mind a little bit busy, otherwise you can be overthinking (I do this a lot). 


Remember that now it can get more depressing than before, because it also autumn, the weather is worse so our mood is worse, but soon or later it will and hopefully we will be able to go back to normal life. Don't stress and get inspired in my tips or others but we are together in this situation so keep calm. 

Maybe there won't be any other year like this when we are able to stop a bit, relax and take times for ourselves. Maybe we are so busy all the time that we don't even know how to rest, but it's never late to learn.

And one message mostly for the girls and for me, don't compare yourself to others, also on social media, we don't see the behind story. Try to find somebody who motivate you to workout or do new hobby. So don't spend so much time on your phone and try other activities! 

Stay healthy and see you soon!

Yours Suzy 💙



Komentáře