Road trip n.1

Hello guys, 

Here is new post and this one I will divide into more parts, because its a longer story, so stay tuned. 😁

Today I would like to talk about the road trip I did with my friend and two other guys I didn't know.

This trip was probably the most spontaneous I could ever do and I like to plan things so this was a big step from my comfort zone haha. 

So as to start, in July 2018 my friend decided to do a road trip with other guys, but one of them couldn't come, so she asked me if I would like to join them. It was something I never tried, so I immediately said yes! later on I was kind of thinking if it was a good idea, because it was something I've never tried, and I was a little bit afraid, but really wanted to try it. 

The trip wasn't exactly planned day by day, and we did not know how long we will travel, but in total I think it was 16 days. We were four: my friend, me and other two boys one German and other Brazilian which I did not know, my friend knew one and the other one was on Erasmus in Germany so the boys knew each other. It was also quite crazy, that I went on trip with somebody I didn't know. 

So we planned to sleep all four of us in a tent. The German boy had a car so me and my friend planned to travel from Prague to Munich, where the boys would pick us up. 

Day 1

Munich
Me and my friend travelled to Prague, where we continued by bus to Munich, we travel,ed the whole night so when we arrived it was morning, and we had the whole day in Munich, because the boys were supposed to come in the evening. So we went to discover the city a bit. I really liked it there, we visited a big English garden, where was a river with fake waves and a lot of surfers called park Eisbach Wave. Here we spent probably the most of the time. Later that evening the boys arrived, so we went for a beer, and then we started the trip together. It was night so were looking for a place to sleep. These parts were the funniest of the trip, you will see later on :D 

(Our spontaneous plan of the trip was to spend in particular location one or two nights and then continue somewhere else. We also bought food mostly in shops and then cooked or just ate it together, we showered mostly on petrol stations and slept on random places, twice we slept in a camp.)

We found a place near lake, unpacked the tent and went to sleep. The next day we continued to our first common destination to Milano in Italy. Here we walked a bit around the city and because it was really hot and the city was crowded we continued to another destination which was Turino. This city is surrounded by the river so after exploring the city we've sat down by the river and watched sunset, which was beautiful. To be honest I liked this city more, because it was more peaceful.


Milano



Turino



This is all from the road trip part number one, hope you enjoyed it and I will be back soon with next part! 😊

Yours Suzy 💙







Komentáře

Okomentovat